- How about roving walk-in clinics designed to follow popular bands? Imagine the business if the Grateful Dead had been attended by a bus of NP's or PA's! All you need is some benzo's for hallucinations, IV fluids for vomiting drunks and a bunch of naloxone. Of course, you'd get paid in weed, crack, meth and Lortab, but barter systems are coming back, right? - Edwin Leap
- I would also suggest walk-in clinics in casino's. Heck, they're throwing money away like there's no tomorrow anyway, and casinos are full of folks needing hip x-rays, beta-agonist treatments for emphysema, steroids for slot machine bursitis and nitroglycerin for when they 'hit the big one' and get crushing chest pain. - E.L.
- Mini Clinic at Vet Clinic
- Fast Food Restaurants....Ronald McDonald with a stethoscope, just picture it
- International House of Pancakes and and Prescription Center
Friday, April 18, 2008
As described in my last post, medical clinics are popping up everywhere. The last story described how airports are trying to get in on the action. Some readers of this Placebo Journal Blog have added some other great places that you may find medical clinics in the future:
Posted by Authentic Medicine Blog at 6:55 PM