Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Medical Speaker - AUTHENTIC MEDICINE



I wanted to share some highlights with you from my last keynote speech in Pennsylvania. It is a highlight reel but if you can stomach me for the first part you will see a nice message in the end. I talk about industrializing patients, the quality scam and authentic medicine. It is 15 minutes long because those who want to hire me need to see that I am not a lunatic and therefore need to see this tape. So....sorry if it is too much and I will not take it personally if you cannot finish. I do these talks all around the country for larger groups as their keynote speaker.




2 comments:

Nick said...

Dr. Farrago,
Thank you for making me spit coffee out from laughing on this rainy monday morning.

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested in hearing the whole presentation if you ever decide to post it. Very interesting. My grand daughter has expressed an interest in becoming a doctor, she wants to help people. I forwarded your link to her, but a full presentation would better inform her. It's nice to hear a doctor express these views. Thank you.