- California and Colorado account for 92 percent of the wholesale and retail sales nationally.
- Arizona, Michigan and Washington are considered well-positioned for significant growth.
- There are 24.8 million potential consumers for medical marijuana in the United States today. This number reflects the number of Americans with qualifying ailments who live in a current "legal state." Currently, there are fewer than 800,000 patients in these states.
- Business owners say the largest hurdle to success is not financing, but regulatory uncertainty.
- Nearly two-thirds of businesses surveyed — 63 percent — have been in business for less than one year.
What a joke!!!!