Another issue issue of the Placebo Journal has entered the digital world . If you are a current subscriber to the paid magazine then
you can read or print issue #59 now. You can always see if you are current just by signing in on the site. If you can't get into the current Placebo Journal then you will need to renew. Or just check your status once you sign in. Please email us if you think we are mistaken (we are not perfect by any means).
If you are not a subscriber then maybe you will consider throwing a few bucks dow for the only magazine with real medical humor and hard hitting sarcasm that is not found anywhere else. For the price of a few days of your cell phone bill you can laugh at the lunacy going on in our healthcare system. For a few days of your cable bill you can smile with others who know what you are going through. For ten years we have fought the good fight and we continue because of people like you. I hope that you find it worthwhile to continue with us.
In this month's issue:
- Urination Guidelines for Doctors
- Attack of the Killer Hospital Administrators - a horror movie
- AEDD (automatic external doctor defibrillator) for the doctor that is dead inside
- Metrix - The Bullsh$t cereal made with very little substance
- Hans Solostar insulin pen
- Tons of great medical stories
- More great x-rays to have fun
- Much, much more
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE NOW!